Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby Challenge

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 irish_whiskey

Im looking forward to this. Im doing some research for g4xonline.com and I cant wait to get my hands on this for testing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

if anyone has any questions for the developers ill get in touch and interview them

i know nowt about rugby really though, so itd only be worthwhile if there was interest from here in providing some questions

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Helix wrote: »
    if anyone has any questions for the developers ill get in touch and interview them

i know nowt about rugby really though, so itd only be worthwhile if there was interest from here in providing some questions

Mario who is Co-Founder of Sidhe actually partakes in the forum on a regular basis, probably on the same scale as a indie devs would!

A interview with them would be great Helix would be great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 irish_whiskey

I agree it would be great.Us and the BETA testers need to look at what is coming up Helix. I will pop you a PM actually

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭EmacB

Some guy on their forum compiled a huge list of confirmed info. It will probably answer most of your questions! Pretty long so il just link it:
    http://forums.sidheinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=42912

• Advertisement
Advertisement