Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time legal studies cert/diploma

Options
  • 22-06-2011 12:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi I'm thinking of doing a part time course in legal studies, and am wondering if has anyone any recommendations re; quality of courses/ colleges? I'm a mature student and work full time and have always had an interest in law even though my occupation is media based....I thought taking a certificate or diploma course would be a good way to test the water...So far I see that Griffith College and the Dublin Business School are the main contenders but as each course costs around 2 grand I thought I'd see if there was any advice out there...thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭LazyFecker

avoid dbs at the moment.
    within the private sector independent colleges are probably the way to go.
    that said, even though griffith were in a bit of trouble for a while, they have recruited david langwallner now as head of the law school, so i can only assume that things have gotten a bit better.

thats my 2 cents anyway

Advertisement