If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for Samsung UE32D5520 and UE32D5000

Options
  • 22-06-2011 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭

Hi, can you quote for the Samsung UE32D5520 and UE32D5000, including delivery to Dublin please? Both of these TVs are listed on richersounds.com but don't appear on the .ie site. I'll take any Boardsie discount available too (by PM if necessary)!

Can you also outline what the optional 5 year guarantee covers - accidental damage or just ordinary malfunctions? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Bill.

Cheers for the post.

Unfortunately the 32D5000 is very short on stock and is an in-store only product so we are not able to despatch that one.

The 32D5520 is available from our warehouse and delivery would be £12.99 maikng the total £462.94.

Our 5 year cover purely covers parts and labour for any failures. It doesn't cover accidental damage but it will have the TV collected from your house if anything does go wrong.

It's priced at 10% of the screen so £44.95 would cover the Samsung for 5 years.

We do offer a pricebeat so if you can get the TV delivery to you with the 5 year for less than £507.89 then we'll beat it.

I hope this helps, but keep me posted if you would like to order or need anything else.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Turbulent Bill

Thanks for the quote Dave, but I found a cheaper 32D5520-only deal (no 5 year warranty) and went with it instead. The Richer warranty is good value but I'm more concerned about accidental damage cover (i.e., kid insurance!) than basic equipment problems.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.