Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bed Sheets. best place to get?

Options
  • 22-06-2011 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

So I'm on the market for new bed sheets (double bed size) and I dont want to go down the guinnes (sp?) root again, cause their sheets turn cheap and nasty after you wash them a few times.
    Can someone recommend me a great place in Dublin that sell good quality sheets at a knock down price please?

Thanks very much!!

PS: thanks ET phone home!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

I've gotten loads from littlewoods, always good quality and there is a review system there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

try tkmaxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

Give the Bedding range in Argos a look. Very good quality. Sometimes they have a proper discount:rolleyes: on some items aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Dunnes, cheap and cheerful but not the sort of **** quality youd find in Penneys.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭another native

Arnotts current Summer Sale might be worth a look!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Cheers guys, I'll have a look in Arnotts and Dunnes today, see what they have.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭meg3178

The M&S sale will be on next week.

Advertisement