Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kopparberg Raspberry

Options
  • 22-06-2011 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭

Hi, saw yesterday on the Kopparberg Facebook page that they have released a Raspberry flavour for the summer, but haven't seen it anywhere as of yet. Has anyone seen it in any of the supermarkets or off licences?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

Seen it, sold it, havent tasted it as Im not a cider man. but its well rolled out across Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Seen it, sold it, havent tasted it as Im not a cider man. but its well rolled out across Ireland.

+1

As they say in the blurb "Available in all good stockists"

I love Raspberry drinks but the cider thing ruined it for me. I just cannot get a taste for Cider, cheap and cheerful or of connoisseur level so its all a bit bleurgh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Sounds lovely.I do notice Cork doesnt seem to have stuff like whats available in Dublin.Its ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭terlywerly

Haven't seen it on the shelves yet here, but will take a look again tomorrow when I'm doing the shopping. Saying that though, Sligo are hardly trend setters for much...

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

Supply on demand Guys tell your local Off Licence you want it in, otherwise youll have to go to somewhere else.

• Advertisement
Advertisement