Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marsfeild Clongriffin

Options
  • 22-06-2011 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks
    Just does anyone live/rent in Marsefelid in Clongriffin area, or know anyone who does, I veiwed at a nice apartment to rent there that i really like but was wondering what is the area like, Its for myself and my girlfriend,

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭d1975

Hi I live in Clongriffin myself it's an ok area I like it, Off Licence near by, Centra and Franks kitchen and dart station, if you need any more info pm me I'll be happy to help lived here 5 years

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Killer Wench

I also live in Clongriffin. It is a relatively quiet area. It was sad to see the little pharmacy close earlier this month, and there is a little Centra, barber shop, a take-away, and off license. Walkable distance to Donaghmede and Clare Hall Shopping Centers. Also sad that the Superquinn never opened, as well as the other shops that had apparently been built for this area. 128 bus is pretty consisten; close to the Dart.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

I'd echo the posts so far, it's a good area to rent...pretty quiet and decent amenities close by. The DART station is of course the big draw.

My only reservation is Marrsfield is off out on the fringe of Clongriffin, there's a good walk to the bus and dart from there. Have you viewed any places in Beaupark, Station Hill or Station Point? I've seen some nice places up for rent there too and they'd be alot closer.

Advertisement