Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free 'help'

Options
  • 22-06-2011 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Randomoso time.. Ok I'm hoping to come across an experienced domestic sparks who wouldn't mind a tag along(that's me) for a day or two a week for a couple of weeks. I just finished phase 6, pretty sure I passed everything at least, but I struggle with the fuseboard and testing(fault finding) side of things. When I say struggle I mean I haven't a clue, but I like to think it's the recessions fault for keeping me out of work and not my own!! I've gotten advice from some of you of here before with over 25 years experience, ya can't buy that kinda knowledge!! I know it's a long shot but I do plan on heading abroad soon and I'd rather know at least some of my stuff before leaving. I don't expect a washer in return obviously considering I'd be the one benefiting! I'm D15 based although I should have my car up and running by next week so travelling shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for reading my short story anyway and I look forward to my mail box being flooded with PM's any minute now..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

Randomoso time.. Ok I'm hoping to come across an experienced domestic sparks who wouldn't mind a tag along(that's me) for a day or two a week for a couple of weeks. I just finished phase 6, pretty sure I passed everything at least, but I struggle with the fuseboard and testing(fault finding) side of things. When I say struggle I mean I haven't a clue, but I like to think it's the recessions fault for keeping me out of work and not my own!! I've gotten advice from some of you of here before with over 25 years experience, ya can't buy that kinda knowledge!! I know it's a long shot but I do plan on heading abroad soon and I'd rather know at least some of my stuff before leaving. I don't expect a washer in return obviously considering I'd be the one benefiting! I'm D15 based although I should have my car up and running by next week so travelling shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for reading my short story anyway and I look forward to my mail box being flooded with PM's any minute now..

well done for being proactive
    unfortunately i cant help you here but i admire your spirit
    keep that optimistic side out and im sure fate will deal you a good hand soon
    best of luck

Advertisement