Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New thread?

Options
  • 22-06-2011 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

This is off - topic - but how do I create a new thread? Don't say "click on "new thread" because there is no icon allowing me to do that. cheers folks ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then how did you start this one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 james2006

I didn't start this one! I posted this in a random thread and it was moved to here! so I'm still back at square one! any ideas how to create a new thread?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then the only answer is to press the New Thread button. If there's some issue with doing this you'll need to provide some info, screenshots etc.

if you could tell me where the "new thread" icon is exactly, that would be a great help.

• Advertisement

thanks, but that "new thread icon is not there - and I havent been banned or anything like that - how else can i start a new thread - I found a set of keys so I need to post a new thread.

you posted in the wrong thread dude! we're both confused haa :p

james2006 wrote: »
    thanks, but that "new thread icon is not there - and I havent been banned or anything like that - how else can i start a new thread - I found a set of keys so I need to post a new thread.

Then provide some info, where are you trying to start a thread? Post a screenshot of it.

jugger0 wrote: »
    Multiculturalism is a failure, look at Britain and France, there's many areas in these country's where its a no go for the native white population, pretty disgraceful to be honest, even look at Northern Ireland, people naturally surround themselves with people of the same race/religion.

You'd be an idiot to think everyone can live together in peace.

You care to explain that before I do something harsh in response?

the above topic was not written by me - so i take it you are referring to someone else who was talking about multiculturalism

Advertisement