Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milk Delivery Service

Options
  • 22-06-2011 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know a good milk delivery service in the Dublin area?

A friend gave me the number for one and after the 1000th time trying to contact him, I finally arranged delivery but none have arrived. I don't feel like trying 1000 more times trying to get in touch with him again. I also found another one based in Raheny but he said that my area is too far away (I'm not that far away from Raheny I thought).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Can't help with a milk man but I'm sue one of the Dairy's would have a list of delivery men in your area. Ask in a local shop for the dairy's number.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

I got in touch with someone in Glanbia and they said it'd be about 2 weeks before they'd have a service in my area. I've been trying for months to get signed up to a milk delivery service. Do they not want to make money?

Advertisement