Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Access Service Orientation Week (HEAR Programme)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭liambob1

Yeah apparently. I went into the reg office in ast and they told me to go to the fees and grants office in rathmines. I love how they change things and don't tell us.

Just got this email:

Hi Liam

You can get anything you need signed and stamped in the Student Service Office in Aungier Street.
    They open Monday to Friday and their opening hours 10:00am to 11:30am.

Regards
    Paul

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

liambob1 wrote: »
    Yeah apparently. I went into the reg office in ast and they told me to go to the fees and grants office in rathmines. I love how they change things and don't tell us.

Just got this email:

Hi Liam

You can get anything you need signed and stamped in the Student Service Office in Aungier Street.
    They open Monday to Friday and their opening hours 10:00am to 11:30am.

Regards
    Paul
    Why would they tell us different things? I'm gonna ring them now.

EDIT: Just read your post properly, yeah you can get stuff signed in Aungier, but the letter i was giving in to fees and grants Rathmines was confirmation that i was receiving the grant and to send the bill for Reg Fee to Kildare County Council and not me!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭liambob1

EDIT: Just read your post properly, yeah you can get stuff signed in Aungier, but the letter i was giving in to fees and grants Rathmines was confirmation that i was receiving the grant and to send the bill for Reg Fee to Kildare County Council and not me!

Its the same thing is it not, I had to email DIT a copy of the letter confirming I was getting grants, then now I need the forms stamped by dit confirming I am a registered student for the academic year

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

liambob1 wrote: »

Its the same thing is it not, I had to email DIT a copy of the letter confirming I was getting grants, then now I need the forms stamped by dit confirming I am a registered student for the academic year
    I've had my grant approved and all tho, I'm just giving DIT proof of that so that I don't have to pay the Reg Fee. I don't need anything stamped or signed or anything. When I went into the Registrations Office in AST they told me that once you've had your grant approved , then you give proof to the Fees and Grants office in Rathmines

Advertisement