Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand Mountain bike for sale

Options
  • 22-06-2011 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi all,

Im selling my Used Giant Rock SE mountain bike for €160 ONO.

I just got it serviced today 22-6-2011 so is good to go from purchase. Reason for selling is looking to upgrade to a road bike.

New grips, brake cables and brake pads and is perfect for cycling to college or shops etc..

<Contact details snipped>

Ring or txt if interested i can meet up on campus if you like.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Mr Magners

Not a good idea, posting your e-mail and mobile number here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

What he said. I snipped them, if you really want though, you can put them back. It's not that it's not allowed, just that's it's extremely unwise.

Also, boardsie has a sister site adverts.ie which is used as a buy and sell, I'd appreciate if you were to put the ad for the bike there, and then post a link to the ad in this post thread here, which is the standard procedure for sales. Also, putting it on adverts gets you a larger audience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 thegeeenee

Hi,

Thanks for quick response, ill go ahead and do what you said regarding adverts.ie, No need to put email and phone back thanks, wasn't thinking right!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Yi Harr

You could also try posting it up on the Cycling Adverts subforum. Possibly less messers than in adverts and quite often there are posters looking for bikes too. HTH.

Advertisement