Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Shower

Options
  • 22-06-2011 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

Is it true that ESB offer installation of electric showers which can be paid in installments through my ESB bill?
    Where can I find information about this?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭spoonface

littlejp wrote: »
    Is it true that ESB offer installation of electric showers which can be paid in installments through my ESB bill?

Thanks

Probably by contacting ESB.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

spoonface wrote: »
    Probably by contacting ESB.

What do you think I'm doing in the "Talk to ESB" forum?
    Thanks for your very helpful comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

littlejp wrote: »

Thanks

Afaik I know that was finished years ago. They used to sell washing machines etc in the shops too and you could pay them off on the bill but all those shops were closed down and halifax bought them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi littlejp,

The ESB HALO installation service could be what you're referring to; as well as advice (e.g. what grants are available) and free quotes on what steps you can take to improve your home's energy efficiency, HALO can install a wide range of energy efficiency upgrades, including attic and wall insulation, solar technologies, air-source heat pumps, and more. However, payments would be up-front; they wouldn't have any bearing on your bill.
    Davy wrote:
    They used to sell washing machines etc in the shops too and you could pay them off on the bill but all those shops were closed down and halifax bought them.

As Davy said, in years gone by we had retail outlets selling household appliances, but the last of these shut in December 2005 (see here for further info). We do however have an online store housing all manner of energy efficient products if you're interested in browsing through them. Just a heads up! :)

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement