Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who to target for interview skills coaching?

Options
  • 22-06-2011 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello, I'm just after setting up interview coaching lessons mostly for graduates who are fresh out of college and looking for employment. I'm working by myself and was just wondering could anyone help me by telling me who I should target. I don't know whether to target the graduates themselves or their parents. Could anyone help me?

Even if anyone knows from previous experience.

All comments greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I think you should target individuals. These are grown adults, and while yes parents may be funding them, it's them you'll be coaching.

This might be more of a new-business question than a relevant-to-graduates question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mlmorro91

Ok i see where your coming from thank you,
    much appreciated

Advertisement