Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering food drunk

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭smugchik

recyclops wrote: »
    My sister smashed the front glass of the oven when she left one of them pies that ya take the lid off using a tin opener without removing the lid :D

and there is always this guy

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the more pissed i am the more i tend to order, ill be hungry but wont be able to eat the feast i order

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

recyclops wrote: »
    My sister smashed the front glass of the oven when she left one of them pies that ya take the lid off using a tin opener without removing the lid :D

and there is always this guy

Waheeeyy you fcukin nobhead!! haha

Nothing better than someone like that gettin exactly what they deserve. Well actually maybe if he had knocked himself out it would have been better but then again he probably would have sued and won.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I've actually managed to aviod the chippy for the last few weeks cos I was getting a little... squishy and decided to lose a few pounds.

What I do is before I go to the pub I buy one of those knorr pastaria things and have it waiting back home.

That distracts me enough to avoid the chippy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,971 ✭✭✭Soups123

hate take away that late rather a drunken fry special pudding and rashers 1 minute in the micro. if still hungry made throw in two fish fingers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Love a nice Mighty Mac meal after a few scoops, or maybe a Taco Chip.

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Having briefly worked in a fast food place I can agree with everything Des Bishop has to say about the majority of the Irish populace when drunk and ordering food.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭recyclops

smugchik wrote: »
    :eek:
    Yep the tin burst and shot towards the front of the oven smashing the glass, parents were not one bit happy, though was brought up in wedding speech

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

bonerm wrote: »
    Difference is he deserves abuse from drunken customers.

I was actually in Abrakebabra when that was made, im even in the video ;),and he did deserve the abuse,he is nothing but a ......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I always get food after a night out. In my town there's only one food place open at that time so it's absolutely packed and has been known to have a few fights outside it, but it's good craic meeting up there with friends that were in the other pubs.

• Advertisement

Can't say I ever worked in a fast food joint but your mates right don't cook at home drunk. I fell asleep while waiting for the acti fry to cook some chips, woke up in a ball of smoke around 6 in the morning. Acti Fry more or less melted and me smelling like I worked in a chippers. Took a few days to get rid of the smell. If it was a deep fat fryer I would have burnt down the house.

Is that where the user name came from? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

I done a stint back in my teenage years and drunk people think they are so hilarious and that you've never heard their jokes before:

• Can I have a breast of chicken - without the nipple
    • Can I have a leg of fish
    • 2 legs of chicken - wide open
    • Cheese burger with no cheese
    • Chicken with no bone, me own bone is massive
    There are plenty more but I can’t think of them right now. Most people are grand just the few assholes, luckily I worked for a family owned place and if you got a wanker you didn’t have to be overly nice to them.

Haven't had a takeaway in ages, damn thread making me tempted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Alter-Ego wrote: »
    He was threatening some girl behind the counter that he was going to "burn her fcuking house to the ground with her family in it". All for the sake of a chicken breast sandwich meal...

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭7sr2z3fely84g5

local takeaway,gets so bad at 3 in the morn with the rubbish piling up on tables no staff bothering to clear it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

I done a stint back in my teenage years and drunk people think they are so hilarious and that you've never heard their jokes before:

• Can I have a leg of fish
    • 2 legs of chicken - wide open
    • Cheese burger with no cheese
    • Chicken with no bone, me own bone is massive
    There are plenty more but I can’t think of them right now. Most people are grand just the few assholes, luckily I worked for a family owned place and if you got a wanker you didn’t have to be overly nice to them.

Haven't had a takeaway in ages, damn thread making me tempted.

Quality. If you think of more of them jokes, post them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Alter-Ego wrote: »
    I was in Supermacs in Thurles or Maynooth, can't quite remember, but there was a guy who couldn't get served because of drunkenness and queue skipping. He was threatening some girl behind the counter that he was going to "burn her fcuking house to the ground with her family in it". All for the sake of a chicken breast sandwich meal...

There's something about Supermac's in Maynooth. Come 2am, on Friday/Saturday/Thursday nights, it turns into the scobiest place on earth. Always had bad experiences there, mostly rude, obnoxious a-hole customers ruining it for everyone else. Also, hate how you can only get certain meals at that time of night... kiphole.

Would seriously hate to be a late-night employee there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

if i try to cook when i get home i cook 3 times the amount I should and the place is a tip when i wake up. easier to just go chipper and then pass out when home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 lauraconn

i tend to go crazy sometimes when i am drunk on www.just-eat.ie

way too easy to order food and give your card numbers :eek: oooops

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭amjon.

biko wrote: »

Good video, now I understand why two of the wealthiest men in Ireland are busy pushing the goverment to abolish premium payments to people working in these resturants.

• Advertisement
Advertisement