Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Answer @ Whelans Dublin 1 October

Options
  • 22-06-2011 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭

Sounds good to me. :D. Would Whelans be to small of 'em now? Missed the Academy gig last year.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea def going to this seen them 3 times and they are great. Cormac is a great frontman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

yknaa wrote: »
    Sounds good to me. :D. Would Whelans be to small of 'em now? Missed the Academy gig last year.

yeah ykaa - was talking to a friend about this earlier, hard to believe they haven't moved to bigger venues, the whole tour seems to be small enough venues....only get paid Fri - so hoping I can get a ticket.....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Sadly they prob wont be playing any bigger venues in Ireland. Which is a pity since they are a great band and very under-rated imo

Advertisement