Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitch Party 2011 in Ballinhassig

Options
  • 22-06-2011 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

22nd to 24th July in Ballinhassig Village

Friday night
    John Kenny (Comedian)
    Derek Warfield and the Young Wolfe Tones

€20

Saturday night
    Navi - World's No. 1 Michael Jackson impersonator
    Electric Dreams 80s Disco

€20

Sunday night
    Bassline
    The Bogus Pogues
    The Kilkennys (used to be Uisce Beatha)

€15

Several different day time events over the weekend: Country Market on the Saturday from 12-4pm, Dog Show on the Sunday, Lawnmower racing (great craic) on the sunday, etc.

Great value, excellent nights guaranteed! Tickets available from www.tickets.ie or call 0877476486

Check out www.pitchparty2011.com for details

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Blue Magic

Also, on the Saturday night, there's a Take Me Out before the gigs...

€45 for a weekend ticket. €1,000 jackpot for the Monster Bingo on Thursday the 21st.

Great value at the Pitch Party, great night guaranteed!

Friday next (22nd July) at the Pitch Party. Jon Kenny replaced Joe Rooney (Father Damo in Father Ted) and Finbarr Furey. So that's €20 for three acts - Derek Warfield and the Young Wolfe Tones, Joe Rooney and Finbarr Furey.

Saturday night (23rd July) - Take Me Out, Man in the Mirror (Michael Jackson impersonator) and Electric Dreams 80s Disco. €20 again for three events.

Sunday night (24th July) - Bassline, The Bogus Pogues and The Kilkennys. €15.

Excellent value for a great night's entertainment! www.pitchparty2011.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

I won't be able to make it but best of luck with it hope ye get the weather!!

staker wrote: »
    I won't be able to make it but best of luck with it hope ye get the weather!!

Cheers. Fingers crossed alright!

Advertisement