Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a nice HD camcoder

Options
  • 22-06-2011 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

Hiya all

I am looking for a nice HD camcoder to shoot home movies, some indoors, some outdoors. Budget up to 350eur, not too fussy about any features or anything but looking for something of decent quality if anyone can offer any advice. Preferably small and compact to take with me everywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭lil_tuts

The kodak Playsport zx5 looks really good been looking into a few myself and for compact this seems to be really good, records in Hd , can be used under water (if your on holidays it might come in handy) . Good reviews on youtube showing the picture quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmIeWdiVYg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,843 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

jvc gz-hm445 I got one a couple of weeks ago great review on trusted reviews and, surprise, good price in argos €246 or pc world €250. It's fantastic and light. Better still if u get one before Aug 31st jvc send u a spare battery worth €100

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Iristxo

Thanks everyone for your replies, however, I'd probably like to pay slightly more and get slightly better cameras... I would even wait a bit longer of it meant a better camera come out at my budget... so keep the suggestions coming, thanks

Advertisement