Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap flight from boston to ireland

Options
  • 22-06-2011 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

hey everyone...

if anyone can help me that would be great, basically, im looking to get a cheap one way flight from boston to ireland the first week of sept..
    ive tried search engines and everything but they are all fairing out over 400 euro.........
    does anyone know a cheap airline. seeing as its only a one way flight i dont wanna spend too much.. and i am trying to book it 3 months in advance!!!

thanks for all your help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

Flights are expensive this year so you probably won't get a whole lot better than that. Typically on one-way flights you won't get as good a deal as a return flight (i.e. don't expect it to be half the price of a return flight). There isn't really many cheap transatlantic airlines, it's mostly the usual big ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Killer Wench

Pardon my questions but are you not planning to return to the US within the next year? And, are you presently in the US?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭niva*sis

Pardon my questions but are you not planning to return to the US within the next year? And, are you presently in the US?

hey i am currently in canada, and i want to go to boston for a week and then fly to ireland from boston. i wont be returning as i am going travelling else where :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Killer Wench

Are you a student? I know STA Travel used to give decent deals for students.

I had asked my other questions because you could have placed a bid for a round trip ticket through Priceline.com. Only in America are you permitted to do Name Your Price.

no not a student just on a working holiday visa in canada at the moment, wow the place your price sounds real interesting, i mite just have to take a look at it at some stage, thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

3 months you say? So September?

Checked 01/09/11 Boston to Dublin, got BMI & Virgin Atlantic @ $330 on http://www.cheapoair.com

the_syco wrote: »
    3 months you say? So September?

Checked 01/09/11 Boston to Dublin, got BMI & Virgin Atlantic @ $330 on http://www.cheapoair.com
    wow thats a great deal but....i cant find them!!!!!

niva*sis wrote: »
    wow thats a great deal but....i cant find them!!!!!
    Odd. They were there last night :/

the_syco wrote: »
    Odd. They were there last night :/

if u see that deal again or anything like it pleeeese let me know.. cheers:D

if u see that deal again or anything like it pleeeese let me know.. cheers:D
    Keep an eye on http://www.aerlingus.com/travelinformation/weboffersfromusa/irelandonsale/

• Advertisement

hey everyone thanks for yer help with finding fights...

as it turns out i got a flight from boston to london heathrow for 200 Euro!!! bargain!!!!!

now all i need to do is get a flight from london heathrow to kerry or dublin for cheap..

anyone got any good airlines for that?? its for the 6th of sept.

got my boston flight with www.onetravel.com

any suggestions for flights or routes to get me to kerry are welcome are welcome...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

hey everyone thanks for yer help with finding fights...

as it turns out i got a flight from boston to london heathrow for 200 Euro!!! bargain!!!!!

now all i need to do is get a flight from london heathrow to kerry or dublin for cheap..

anyone got any good airlines for that?? its for the 6th of sept.

got my boston flight with www.onetravel.com

any suggestions for flights or routes to get me to kerry are welcome are welcome...:D

200 euro? For early september? Wow. nice.

:eek:

Advertisement