Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get from malahide to

Options
  • 22-06-2011 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

Kilieeny, I think it is? Dart to dun laoghaire right?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Killiney?

If so, then you can get the dart straight to killiney.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

DART going to Bray or Greystones and get off at Killiney is what you want. Almost all DARTs from Malahide go to these 2 stations. As Killiney is a few stops after Dun Laoghaire you probably won't want one just going to there. Even if you do you can just wait at Dun Laoghaire for the next one going further.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

So Killiney is a stop?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Yes.

Have a look here: http://www.irishrail.ie/home/ for timetables and information. :)

It is also worth telling you that Killiney station is at the south end of Killiney. There are some parts of Killiney which are easier to get to from Dalkey train station. For example, Fitzpatricks Killiney Castle Hotel is easier to get to from Dalkey.

So check where you want to go on Google Maps here: http://maps.google.com/?ll=53.265264,-6.10136&spn=0.026952,0.077162&t=h&z=14

Or let ask us and we'll help you.

• Advertisement

Can I get like, an day rail ticket? Where from?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

A return ticket from the DART station?

No cos I wanna go (in theory) from malahide to kilieeny, to raheny, to connoly, then back to malahide.

Advertisement