Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Response to Email Re: Account Closure

Options
  • 22-06-2011 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭

Sent an email about a week ago about closing my account, received no response other than the automated email stating I should get a response in about 2 days. After about 4-5 days, I sent another email, basically along the same lines. Still, nothing. I know it's being sent from the right email so I'm not sure how long I should expect to wait for a response?

Any info would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

If you don't hear anything by close of business tomorrow, I'll do my best to try and find out what's going on for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

That's very strange. I've checked the inbox and can't find it. Can you resend please and I'll make sure it happens today?

Massive apologies for the inconvenience. It's not intentional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Sent another one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

And your account is now closed. A warm and genuine thank you for your contributions to Boards.ie. We're sorry to see you go.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement