Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Seeks Other Musicians For Alt Band.

Options
  • 22-06-2011 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hey there,
    I'm moving to Dublin in August and am looking to start an alternative band with other willing musicians. I'm going to be studying in BIMM Dublin so I'll have adequate resources to find practice space.
    I'm currently looking for a guitarist, bassist, keyboard player and possibly a violin/cello player as well as a capable vocalist.
    Looking to get something along the lines of a Fair to Midland, Dredg, Adebisi Shank, And So I Watch You From Afar kinda thing going.
    Applying musicians should preferably be between the ages of 18 and 24.
    Thanks,
    Eoin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭TheFiveLamps

hey eoin,would you be interested in joining our band?

were in need of a new drummer!

practically have all the instruments you mentioned,looking for a new rehearsal space tho!

were going for an arcade fire type sound i guess you could call it....

instrumental rock without being too heavy!

PM us!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Seamonster

Hey, just saw your ad, I just posted an ad this evening looking for drummer. Our website is http://www.breakingtunes.com/thevioletroadkills. We are an instrumental band, influenced by Death in Vegas, LCD Soundsystem, Mogwai, ASIWYFA, Godspeed you Black Emporer, Stereolob....have an EP out in October, gigging from September. I play drums at present but want to move to guitars and synths instead. We also have some videos on youtube, just search for The Violet Roadkills, hope to hear from you soon.

Graham

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭seanypants

im a guitarist ... im also going to bimm .:D congratulations on getting in

u still looking to start something up ?

Advertisement