Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there an alternative to Mp32youtube.com?

Options
  • 22-06-2011 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,617 ✭✭✭✭

I want to upload some audios to youtube, now I know I can use Windows Movie Maker but I cannot use this app very well, is there an alternative website to mp32youtube.com as that was so easy to use. Mp32youtube is upgrading at the moment to a version 2 so is still down, it was supposed to be back up and running by the end of May this year and there dosent seem to be another site offering this service, can anyone help?

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Have a look on CNETdownloads.com, loads of free applications like that there, just type youtube uploader in the search bar on CNET and choose one from the results, they have reviews and ratings. I use freestudio myself, I just downloaded the whole freestudio app coz it has all the converters etc, but you can just opt to download their mp3 to youtube uploader instead if ya want.
    Have a look anyway, ya might opt for a different one.

Just had a look, the 'free youtube to mp3 converter' is the first one on the list that came up, that's freestudio, it does youtube uploads and downloads, I'd recommend the full freestudio program, here's a link http://download.cnet.com/1770-20_4-0.html?query=dvdvideosoft&searchtype=downloads&tag=contentMain;contentBody

(You may want to uncheck the 'install dvdvideosoft toolbar in browser' and/or similar checkbox(es) before installing. I believe in keeping my browser uncluttered.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

http://www.mp32u.net/

Much better

Matter of opinion.

Advertisement