Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

celtic fc festival

Options
  • 22-06-2011 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭

is there such a thing as a celtic fc festival in Dungloe each summer?would love to go if there is,heard about it somewhere years ago but never got to go.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭creaghadoos

something in my head tells me it was in bundoran 2 years ago around september time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

theres usually one in Bundoran but cant think off any in Dungloe.. should be one in every town if you ask me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

oranbhoy67 wrote: »
    theres usually one in Bundoran but cant think off any in Dungloe.. should be one in every town if you ask me :)

why should there be not everyone thinks the Tic are awsome ;)

why should there be not everyone thinks the Tic are awsome ;)

No thats true theres many premiership glory hunters about ..& im told even the odd self hating Irishman that supports the blue side.. but i doubt hoards of rioting fans singing songs gloryfying the famine and attacking religon would be welcome in most Irish towns.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Keep her between the ditches there lads.

The topic: "is there such a thing as a celtic fc festival in Dungloe each summer?"

• Advertisement

No thats true theres many premiership glory hunters about ..& im told even the odd self hating Irishman that supports the blue side.. but i doubt hoards of rioting fans singing songs gloryfying the famine and attacking religon would be welcome in most Irish towns.

As far as I know there's not one in Dungloe each year Thanks be to God would hate to see the place full of neds that feel a pint of Guinness qualifies them as Irish

Don't know any Irish people that hate themselves because they support Rangers as opposed to Celtic another British club;)

Have to say I find it very sad that abuse is hurled because I made a statement of fact in my first post

As far as I know there's not one in Dungloe each year Thanks be to God would hate to see the place full of neds that feel a pint of Guinness qualifies them as Irish

Don't know any Irish people that hate themselves because they support Rangers as opposed to Celtic another British club;)

Have to say I find it very sad that abuse is hurled because I made a statement of fact in my first post

Whers the abuse in my post?? why dont you stick to hun threads instead of posting on Celtic threads,, supporting a team that revels in its anti- Irishness & living in Ireland.. you must be helluva mixed up.

From Celtic FCs wikipedia page- "In 2003, Celtic reached the UEFA Cup Final, where they lost 3-2 to FC Porto. An estimated 80,000 Celtic supporters travelled to Seville for the occasion.[3][4][5] Celtic fans received awards from UEFA and FIFA for their behaviour at the match"

From rangers fc Wikipedia page _ "The club progressed to the final, defeating Panathinaikos, Werder Bremen, Sporting Lisbon and Fiorentina along the way.[41] The final was against Zenit St. Petersburg who were managed by former Rangers manager Dick Advocaat.[42] They lost the match 2–0,[43] amid serious disturbances caused by some supporters.[44] Video evidence was released by the Greater Manchester Police of Rangers fans attacking officers and officers attacking the fans with batons and dogs, in Manchester city centre following the defeat.[45]

That tells you who the "Neds" are!

Whers the abuse in my post?? why dont you stick to hun threads instead of posting on Celtic threads,, supporting a team that revels in its anti- Irishness & living in Ireland.. you must be helluva mixed up.

You do know H*n is barred on boards and if you can't see the abuse then that says more about you than me
    In case you hadn't noticed this is a Donegal Forum on an open thread

Mixed up me not a chance I can debate with most people on a civil level but think you may beyond that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Did the post by Muffler go ignored? Both banned, i don't think any forum would put up with this discussion! Any more posts like this and the thread will be locked!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Good call homer. :)

Broxi_Bear_Eire and oranbhoy67 - play nice when your bans are up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Donegalbear

There is a festival in Dungloe every year but nothing to do with Celtic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

That Keltic Hooley weekend in the Clanree in Lettetkenny would sort of pass for a Celtic festival as lots of band of that nature playing and it's on the weekend of the 12th.

Advertisement