Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early morning cuppa?

Options
  • 22-06-2011 8:22pm
    Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know if there is anywhere in the Dublin 15 area that I can get a good cuppa at around 6.30/7am? I used to use insomnia in the Spar at waterville but those coffee machines just dont do it anymore for me, so I want somewhere that makes coffee's at a counter like starbucks or costa?

Anyone know of anywhere?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Maybe the Deli in the Esso garage on the Navan Road?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

McDonalds -7am

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

I dont make it as far as the Navan road but might have to settle with that then

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

The Roastery at the back of Rosemont do great coffee. Think they open at 7am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

ciaran76 wrote: »

Is that the Java Republic place? Or the little cafe near Vogue bathrooms?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

ciaran76 wrote: »
    Pardon my ignorance, but can you tell me where exactly this is?? I ended up getting a cup of tea in that shop beside molloys on the Clonsilla Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

January wrote: »
    Is that the Java Republic place? Or the little cafe near Vogue bathrooms?

Yes it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

ChewChew wrote: »
    Pardon my ignorance, but can you tell me where exactly this is?? I ended up getting a cup of tea in that shop beside molloys on the Clonsilla Road.

It's just off the roundabout linking Cappagh Rd with Kilshane Rd, across from the back entrance to Northwest Business Park.

Advertisement