Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Complete noob LF Practise partners/lots of people to play with :)

• 22-06-2011 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey Guys,

I got Sc2 at Xmas and have been struggling to get into it. Its mainly because whenever I log on there isn't anyone else on, so I just log out because theres nobody to have the fun learning experience with and i never really practise.

I have 1 b.net friend who plays but hes top diamond and just owns me.

If you wana play some games or are feeling charitable and wana help me out improving, please give me an add, Ill be grabbing a headset soon enough too =]

B.net : AnAngryOwl
    Num : 938

Cheers

Gary

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭saini

Hi
    If you want to add me my user name is saini 996 and I am on most days so just message me.

Also got to the bronze practice partners thread there is a list of numerous players who are willing to play.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056275599

Also there is a channel where ppl hangout so go to the sc2 channel: starcraft.ie or the mirc of same name, im sure you will find someone to play or help you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Feanor.980 - feel free to add.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

When he says noobs he doesn't want the likes as bad as you, Feanor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

When he says noobs he doesn't want the likes as bad as you, Feanor.

This would be funnier if it made some kind of grammatical sense... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 41 anfionn

Happy to skuul noobs:P

• Advertisement
Advertisement