Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Zyxel Router NAT settings.

• 22-06-2011 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm quite illiterate when it comes to all things modems and NAT settings and all that mumbo jumbo.

I've been looking to get an open NAT on my router for quite some time now. Had minor success in the past but it's still an irritation.

Basically, I'm looking for an open NAT so I can comfortably play on Xbox Live without getting disconnected, unable to find other players in matchmaking etc.
    I currently have a moderate NAT, UPnP is enabled but after that I'm at a complete loss. Anyone know how to solve this?

The router is a Zyxel P-660HW-T1 v3 and I'm with Eircom.
    Also, it may be worth noting that I've recently experienced a lot of lag and slowdown when browsing the net or playing online and I get disconnected from Xbox Live after about an hour(nearly on the dot) and I have to reconnect, but I'm not sure how relevant that is.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated and you'd be saving me from a world of pain:P
    Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement