Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New to minecraft

• 22-06-2011 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

ive had minecraft about a week or two now..
    played a good bit of singleplayer..
    leaving cert is finished on friday :D
    whats multiplayer like and how do i play?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

you go into one of the server threads on here and get whitelisted. this gets your name onto the list of people who can access the server.

depending on the server you can do various things. Tallon's server is a creation server. if you think of it and you find a suitable piece of land you can build whatever you want. monsters are turned off.

on the boards server monsters are turned on, they have an economy system where you can buy and trade things. more or less like single player but with people you can interact with and you can also build what you want depending on whether or not you have the materials. (think there is more but i dont know what it is.)

various other servers offer more or less the same thing. bounce around them until you find one that suits you.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭LifesaverNiall

thanks for the reply :) ill check it out after friday :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

If you like the building side of things, go to tallons. If you like the survival /mining side, go to boards.ie server.

Best of the bunch in my experience, but I'm kinda biased lol.

Advertisement