Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM11..Hot/Cheap Prospects

Options
  • 22-06-2011 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

I just started a new game with Lille and i've 800k to spend (i know, not ideal when building a top squad) I sold one or two fringe players, i'm upto 2.5 mil anyway..i'd like either a left back or a playmaker..cheap cheap cheeap...any suggestions? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Tomas Horava for playmaker - starts for my 2015 Stoke side and worth £4m, bought him for £60k.

For left back you have Digne - he's not the best at the start but becomes world class, just sold him for £15m (chairman accepted it, grr). If you want instant effectiveness Oscar Wendt from Kobenhaven is £600k-£1m.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

If you are looking for a hot and cheap prospect (playmaker) look no further than Marco Verratti.
    You'll get him in or around the €1mil mark.
    2 years into game and here is how he has progressed.
    th_MarcoVerratti.jpg

Advertisement