Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know Where I can buy Mustela Baby-Shampoo

• 22-06-2011 9:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭

I got the remains of a bottle of this from a friend who got it in Poland. It works brilliantly on my babies cradle cap but I need it again.

Everytime I use it the cradle cap disappears for 6 weeks. We have tried everything available in Ireland, this is way better.

Everywhere I see it online the postage is over £10.00.

It's made in France and costs about €8 for a bottle in Poland.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Have you tried any eastern european shops in your area? If they don't have it they might know where you could pick up a bottle or two!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭kirstyor123

I wouldnt use any shampoos for cradle crap use VASELINE:D!!

Its cheap and it gets rid of cradle cap instantly!!!
    Put a small bit of vaseline on the cradle crap,
    then get your finger nail and scrape backwards really gently of course and cradle cap literally comes off on your nail its AMAZING!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

@kyrstylor123

I tried vaseline / olive oil / baby oil / almond oil / aveeno etc, but they require daily application, where as the shampoo gets 6 weeks without cradle cap so I'd love to get it again.

@ LoLa92 Never thought of the shops, but I dont think its licensed for sale here I was looking for a site that would delivery cheaply. I def ask though.

My friend can get it for me again in August but I didn't want to trouble her after she already gave me a freebie!

Advertisement