Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping in borodale

Options
  • 22-06-2011 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Dose anyone know if you are allowed to camp in borodale?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭WexfordWarrior

where is borodale cause i might wanna go camping there myself once i find out?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Tbh, it doesn't look like a place you could camp. It's hilly, and woody and kind of all on a slope, other than the place near the car park which is notorious for, em, riding.

So if your looking for a good dogging spot go for it, otherwise I'd stay clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

TheChevron wrote: »
    Tbh, it doesn't look like a place you could camp. It's hilly, and woody and kind of all on a slope, other than the place near the car park which is notorious for, em, riding.

So if your looking for a good dogging spot go for it, otherwise I'd stay clear.

TheChevron is correct-stay clear of Borodale for camping.You won't get a minute's peace there between crowds fishing,teenagers drinking,the riding in the carpark and the odd few gurriers acting the maggot.
    It's grand during the day for a stroll but that's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Take the path down the right hand side, Walk down the trail, over the gate, through the field and there's a small clearing in the woods near the river swing. Camped there lots of times with no trouble.

Advertisement