Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

register365/wordpress help required

Options
  • 22-06-2011 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

Not sure i am in the right section, but if you can help me great. I am currently setting up a website using wordpress on my own domain(zumbaindublin.ie), its very basic at the moment, but i am having trouble putting pics up.

Using wordpress, i have uploaded lots of images(all shapes and sizes, mostly jpg through the various means(dashboard & ftp) but when i attach them to any page or post only a white box shows up where the picture should be. it then does not show on web when published. This is the same in all browsers.

When i click the links on the white box in the browser or through the dashboard i get a 403 error - access denied (hosted by Zeus server). Am i missing something or is there a setting i need to tick. Could this be a database issue or is it a hosting issue. I have tried everything i know, but am lost.

I should mention that when i used an image tag in the html editor i was able to get a pic up that i had ftp'd to a seperate folder, but i am doing this for someone else, so i need the easy uploader to work.

Any help would be great.

Jon

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Check permissions on the uploads folder etc - theres no hosting discussion allowed here so if its a hosting issue you should contact them via support on their own website.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jjkiernan

Thanks for that. Issue is sorted, it was a file permission problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Fitzer123

Hey I have the same problem fire me off a pm when you have a chance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Support issues to support desks please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement