Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accessorize my new rig!!! :)

Options
  • 22-06-2011 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭

So i have my new rig up and running no gpu at the moment saving for one at the mo but so far the intel HD 3000 is quiet impressive and will play most older games on medium to high (crysis on medium at decent frame rate :) )

What i need now is to get it ready for the newer games im looking for A good mouse for Gaming and a decent keyboard and headset because i game late at night when the missus is asleep :)
    Mouse i was thinking the logitech G700 read good reviews plus it can be both wired and wireless for when im just surfing.
    As for a keyboard im thinking the microsoft sidewinder x4 not sure why though ha ha
    Headset im pretty set on the tritton ax pro as its true surround sound and have read nothin but good reviews about it. Plus ill be able to use in on the ps3 as well

If any one can suggest any thing better than any of the above im well open to suggestions :)

Ps mods if this is the wrong place for this thread please move

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Just a tip on the keyboard:
    All keyboards are the same, no advantige to having a gaming keyboard. A Cheapo Tesco ownbrand one are just as good as a 100 Euro logitech gaming keyboard. Atleast thats my opinion on it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

I got a logitech g510 keyboard off littlewoods for €47 (it was a price mistake.It was meant to be in somewhere around the €100 mark :D) and it defiantly is worth the money imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

If you like late-night gaming maybe a Logitech illuminated keyboard would be an good idea;
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-920-001165-Illuminated-Keyboard/dp/B001EWXX6Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1308788051&sr=8-1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

i strongly advice geting a mechanical keyboard over a rubbish normal one. fantastic keybords and well worth the money. they last much longer, have less responce times (better for gaming) and feel a lot better :D i'd recommend the razer blackwidow

Advertisement