Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quadbike spraypainting Walls in Limerick north sude

• 22-06-2011 11:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭

Anyone else seen a guy driving around on the footpaths on a quadbike???
    He is spray painting a continuos blue line on the Walls and footpaths of peoples front Walls.
    He's obviously doing it for a good reason however he has sprayed Walls on our road and I didn't get a flyer in the door or anything to explain what it was about... I assumed it was the product of a knuckle dragger until I saw it had been done all over theplace.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

martyc5674 wrote: »
    Anyone else seen a guy driving around on the footpaths on a quadbike???
    He is spray painting a continuos blue line on the Walls and footpaths of peoples front Walls.
    He's obviously doing it for a good reason however he has sprayed Walls on our road and I didn't get a flyer in the door or anything to explain what it was about... I assumed it was the product of a knuckle dragger until I saw it had been done all over theplace.

Maybe he's just an audacious knuckle-dragger? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Just wait until Berty hears about it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 139 ✭✭Robo_Mike

Did this guy have a cab of sorts on the quadbike? If so i know him, and he is usually contracted by Councils all around the country to spray the weeds in cities, towns and villages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Yeah its weed killer, it washes out with the rain. Was bafflied by the blue lines myself last week until one of the neighbours kids told the story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Robo_Mike wrote: »
    Did this guy have a cab of sorts on the quadbike? If so i know him, and he is usually contracted by Councils all around the country to spray the weeds in cities, towns and villages.

Sounds like weedkiller with a dye in it. It fades after a few days.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Mc Love wrote: »
    Just wait until Beer Baron hears about it!

FYP :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭savagecabbages

LOL I was picturing some guy flying around with a can of spraypaint during the twilight hours!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Cheers all that explains that then!!
    I thought they were marking fir new water meters or the like....

Advertisement