Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Bull Cola

Options
  • 22-06-2011 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

Anyone in Dublin have any idea where to get some Red Bull Cola? Would love a can of it right now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,045 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

There's a can of it in Chew Chew's fridge, or at least there was a few days ago!

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

There's a can of it in Chew Chew's fridge, or at least there was a few days ago!
    hahaha it's still there!! I just went looking for more tonight, but I honestly think it is gone forever so I am holding onto my last can for that very special occasion!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Random_Person

That very fridge gave me the inspiration for this post.. :pac:

Chew Chew, you should consider putting it on adverts, you'd make a fortune.. ;)

That very fridge gave me the inspiration for this post.. :pac:

Chew Chew, you should consider putting it on adverts, you'd make a fortune.. ;)
    haha really? I don't think any money in the world could make me do that :P I have emailed Red Bull though, because their website still shows it as one of their products, it must mean it is being sold somewhere, so as soon as they get back to me I'll let ya know. I swear I'd drive to cork for it. :D

Edit: A can of red bull and a can of coke together is NOT the same.. so dont try it!! :D lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

ChewChew wrote: »
    haha really? I don't think any money in the world could make me do that :P I have emailed Red Bull though, because their website still shows it as one of their products, it must mean it is being sold somewhere, so as soon as they get back to me I'll let ya know. I swear I'd drive to cork for it. :D

Edit: A can of red bull and a can of coke together is NOT the same.. so dont try it!! :D lol

they do sell it in cork, in dunnes? if ya wanna bring down say a big box of lucky charms?? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

There's a newsagent's on Grafton St that usually has it

Random.. apparently a few places are still stocking it.. They've asked my location so are going to check stockists and come back to me with a list... I'll let you know!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 redbullire

You can get Red Bull Cola here:
    Bus Stop – Gaiety Corner
    Bus Stop – Grafton Street
    Fresh – Camden Street

redbullire wrote: »
    Bus Stop – Gaiety Corner
    Fresh – Camden Street
    And for those of us that dont live in Dublin? Anywhere in Kildare/Meath?

redbullire wrote: »
    Bus Stop – Gaiety Corner
    Fresh – Camden Street

Thank you :D

• Advertisement

Thanks again for the locations, was in town today and had my first can of Red Bull Cola in years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

1its terrible! Got a free sample of it before it was lauched on the market here, it could have been so much more better.

Thanks again for the locations, was in town today and had my first can of Red Bull Cola in years!
    I got a few cans today.. a mate of mine was on Grafton/Camden st so got some for me and a local shop near me is going to be stocking it on tuesday. This makes me VERY happy!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

This thread got me interested again in RBC

Asked the rep today and they are still producing it, no plans to get rid of it.

So ordered a few cases in.

Im in Cork btw :D

Taste always reminded me of Cola Bottles!!!

Advertisement