If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Denon 1911!!

Options
  • 23-06-2011 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Hi John...
    My Denon receiver doesnt sent any more video signals to the samsung led.
    My xbox360 & laptop are connected to the denon via hdmi, and a 5m hdmi carries them to the samsung tv. I first thought, it was fault of the hdmi cable, and tried with a new one. Still, tv wouldnt recognize the laptop or xbox. The denon menu would'nt display either.
    When tried connecting them laptop & console directly to the tv hdmi, it would recognize. However, the (audio) radio & ipod usb is working perfectly on the denon. I bought them only in Mar. with the 5yr supercare during the clearance.
    Please help....Thank You

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

peaceboi wrote: »
    Hi John...
    My Denon receiver doesnt sent any more video signals to the samsung led.
    My xbox360 & laptop are connected to the denon via hdmi, and a 5m hdmi carries them to the samsung tv. I first thought, it was fault of the hdmi cable, and tried with a new one. Still, tv wouldnt recognize the laptop or xbox. The denon menu would'nt display either.
    When tried connecting them laptop & console directly to the tv hdmi, it would recognize. However, the (audio) radio & ipod usb is working perfectly on the denon. I bought them only in Mar. with the 5yr supercare during the clearance.
    Please help....Thank You

Peace - if you could PM me your details I'll arrange to get one of the guys to call you to get you sorted asap.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Hi John...details sent via PM
    Can u remind them lads to sort me out please?
    Thank u.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Peace.

Sorry for the delay.

John has been flat out and must have missed your other PM.

Can you forward it on to me and I'll get the guys to give you a shout ?

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Thanks Dave, the guy rang me yesterday, I thought of taking the receiver to the philips showroom @ Dublin, in the coming days, as he mentioned. The house is gonna go really quiet for some days. Much appreciated if u could Do us any replacement receiver, till I get my Denon sorted?

Also, have query regarding large speakers, i mean to connect with pa systems?
    We r looking for a pair of good ones ranging (500w+500w), Thank u.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.