Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy birthday Tar

Options
  • 23-06-2011 8:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭

Wooooooo it's Tar's birthday. she's only 22. and good golly isn't she sexy as ever.

We love you Tar. Happy birthday :)<3

164336.jpg

happy-birthday-cutie-0808.gif

1207_04055_sexy_happy_birthday.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭problemchimp

Nice tits!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

that is best cake I have ever seen LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Happy Tarday you sexy young thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

tar, i can't believe you're 109....:eek: you don't look a day over 85...you go, you sexy thong ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I LIVE AGAIN

/futurecoplapd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Get your unisex tits out Tar!
    :p:p
    Happy Birthday Kid!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Get your unisex tits out Tar!
    :p:p
    Only with Tar does "unisex" mean that the whole Uni had sex with her! >_>

Happy test-tube day, bbz! ;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I LIVE AGAIN

/futurecoplapd

O HAI THAR SKY CAPTAIN!

amazing game :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

PRECINCT ASSAULT!!! :D

And passable AI! :D

I managed to reduce my sisters to tears of laughter in bygone days by simply inverting almost everything SC said timed to coincide with him descending to the ground as a large fireball :D

I DIE AGAIN! :pac:

• Advertisement

lol, must get that out again, never lost a game :cool: against my family but w/e :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

happy birthday dude... im sorry i forgot xo

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neil_

merry christmas tar

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Ah here, stop encouraging him to spray white stuff around the house and call it "decoration"!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Happy Buffday, Tar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

Happy Christmas, Tar

Advertisement