Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card with cash back/bonus point?

Options
  • 23-06-2011 9:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have been using a MBNA credit card with Pigsback because it originally gave 1% of what you spend in 'piggypoints'.

Pigsback isn't so great anymore, so I was wondering what other credit card deals are there offering cash back or bonus points or something.

I'm not so interested in interest charges as I always pay my bill in good time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Ditto dont like MBNA as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭Wats_in_a_name

I've got a tesco one and more than happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

Im with Ulster Bank Visa and they have a scheme called Your Points.In essence you get 1 point for every Euro spent and you can use these points against flights or vouchers for stores like Boots,Argos and Dunnes Stores.
    Its pretty good really as you really are getting something back for nothing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

The Ulster Bank one is no longer open to new customers.

I guess I have to stick with the Tesco one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭dublin daz

There is a similar thread here I posted in yesterday.

AIB Bank have a cash back rewards Visa. You get .5% back on purchases. The first 5k isn't counted so if you spend 10k a year you get the .5 back on the 5k etc.

The credit is applied each month.

PS - I don't work for AIB - in case anyone thinks I'm pushing this card :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement