Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Louis Walsh - Innocent

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Dymo

Apparently Louis, when in the George acts a bit like a stud and always goes home with one of his young groupies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wow Lulu naughty in the loo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

He could be in trouble if this isn't cleared up ASAP. What with X Factor being a family show etc etc. I hope he gets it all sorted.

Poor Lulu :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Dymo

Could be just an opportunistic money hunter,
    Louis groped his private parts after they got chatting.

Bit of friendly banter?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Jayme101

Well nows the chance for Louis to put his own theroy to the test, isn't he always saying to his acts "there is no such thing as bad publicity". Lets see how he gets out of this one.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Does sound a little contrived, whatever about his character, but surely he'd know better?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Generally, my opinions of someone would be greatly lowered knowing they'd committed an act of sexual assault, but in the case of Louis Walsh I'd view him in the same light even were he convicted of non-consensual buggery.

Pace2008 wrote: »
    Generally, my opinions of someone would be greatly lowered knowing they'd committed an act of sexual assault, but in the case of Louis Walsh I'd view him in the same light even were he convicted of non-consensual buggery.

:D not a fan then i take it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

You freshen up, get soap in your eyes, grab blindly for a towel and touch someone genitals. It's a schoolboy error and happens to me all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

ItsAWindUp wrote: »
    You freshen up, get soap in your eyes, grab blindly for a towel and touch someone genitals. It's a schoolboy error and happens to me all the time.

"Soap in your eyes?", Jesus, do people really pi$$ through their nostrils?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

Louis Walsh is gay?

AND!!! there is no santa

• Registered Users Posts: 11 hallieP

I dont believe that for a second. That is most definitely some prick trying to get some money out of Louis

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

hallieP wrote: »
    ... That is most definitely some prick trying to get some money out of Louis
    or some cute hoor trying to money out of Louis through his prick ....

sorry ...

hallieP wrote: »
    I dont believe that for a second. That is most definitely some prick trying to get some money out of Louis

The lad in question was outted today in one of the newspapers as having gotten community service for beating up his girlfriend, lovely.

Seems he's a right wee scumbag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭All about Eve

I dont believe for one second that Louis Walsh groped that chancer. Whether u like him or not he couldnt have got this far in life if he was some sort of sexual deviant without being discovered.
    The lad in question is a money hungry twerp who probably wished that Louis Walsh groped him for a bit of fame.
    I mean for feck sake if every woman in the world who had got groped in a nightclub by a drunken randy stranger went to court we would be at a standstill. Sorry but Big deal even if it did happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭eco2live

First Eamon Dunphy and now louis. Are anyone's balls safe from cupping when they go to town. He was probably asking for it by wearing ball hugging pants. Flaunting the scrota is dangerous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Louis is about 4 foot tall. The idea of him being able to assault anyone other than Bono is laughable.

well well well.

your man has withdrawn the compliant and admitted he made it all up

just reading this on twitter right now

what an idiot - he'll be in a lot of ****e now for himself I'd imagine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I must admit I feel sorry for Lulu Walsh during all this bs - Lulu should sue the tosser for the lies he made up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

The least the guards will do is charge him with wasting police time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭All about Eve

Well done Louis I didnt doubt you for a second! Hope the liar gets a nice hefty stint doing community service in rape crisis centre or some place like and learns a lesson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Conor_M1990

Dont know the lad personally who made up the story but from what I heard he got 800,000 in a settlement for an accident at work and blew the lot in 6 years and hes now broke looking for more money

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

jimmynokia wrote: »

See the way The Sun are VERY selective in quoting his statement?....they [shockingly] left out everything related to him suing The Sun :rolleyes:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3664533/Louis-Walsh-assault-probe-is-dropped.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

If I was Louis, I would sue the Fcuk out of that dipsh!t but would seriously try to get a libel judgement against the 'Irish Sun', does'nt seem to be a limit on damages that way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

A 24-year-old single father of two was still being held by police last night after he allegedly admitted saying that Louis Walsh had sexually assaulted him in the hope the X Factor judge would pay him to keep quiet.

The man apparently broke down when questioned by police and is said to have admitted lying about the attack, which he claimed took place in the toilets of Dublin nightclub Krystle on 10 April.

Police are now reportedly planning on charging the man with extortion, and were last night holding him at Pearse Street police station in Dublin for questioning.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2009280/Louis-Walsh-sex-claims-accuser-charged-extortion.html#ixzz1Qf81eqT4

There ya go.

Your man deserves anything he gets,what a clown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

I mean for feck sake if every woman in the world who had got groped in a nightclub by a drunken randy stranger went to court we would be at a standstill. Sorry but Big deal even if it did happen.

Really?

Is there a difference between drunken randy strangers who grope women in nightclubs and drunken randy strangers who grope women in other walks of life so?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

In lieu of these obvious findings - Does a moderator not think the thread title is a bit inappropiate.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

temply wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

It's your thread - you're the one who engaged in tabloid like titles, when the man wasn't actually guilty of anything. You should be ashamed of yourself.

The head on him! My God.

He's in such a world of crap right now.

I hear he teaches ball room dancing in Knightsbridge Hotel, imagine

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

What aload of balls...geddit?

• Advertisement

dlofnep wrote: »
    It's your thread - you're the one who engaged in tabloid like titles, when the man wasn't actually guilty of anything. You should be ashamed of yourself.

*hangs head in shame*

:p

temply wrote: »
    *hangs head in shame*

:p

here is what he really said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭lovethefun

His name has cleared in the matter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 408 ✭✭pencilsharp

Louis could do better than him, much better!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Admin note:
    Thread title changed to reflect the fact that Louis Walsh was completely innocent.

Personal note:
    I'm no fan of the music that Louis' bands produce but have total respect for the guy. Glad to see this wasn't true. I hope the accuser gets some jail time for this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement