Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ilimo.ie?

Options
  • 23-06-2011 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi guys
    Just wondering has anybody ever used ilimo.ie for anything or have any experience of them? My baby sister is 21 in a few weeks and doesn't want a big bash so we are going to surprise her with a stretch hummer for her and her girl friends to head off for the night!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Yep, nothing screams class like a stretch hummer.

If she doesn't want the big event why not sink the €150 into concert tickets or something instead?

Falconers is also a popular limo firm. Never used them though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

dayshah wrote: »
    Yep, nothing screams class like a stretch hummer.

If she doesn't want the big event why not sink the €150 into concert tickets or something instead?

Falconers is also a popular limo firm. Never used them though.

ilimos.ie is Falconers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

ilimos.ie is Falconers.
    :o

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭puppetmaster

Aye ilimo is Falconer's alright, never got a limo off them, but having worked with them on several Occasions as chauffeurs and wedding cars. Their def the most profession and friendliest i have dealt with. have a good selection too.

I guess at the end of the day though a limo's a limo i doubt they'll be throwin in a couple bottles a Don in the back FOC. :D

Advertisement