Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free junior cert books

Options
  • 23-06-2011 11:00am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I know there is an exchange in Skerries but from what I am told only two of the books are been used next year, what a shame and a waste :mad:
    So if any of these books are any use to you I am in Balrothery and they are free to a good home before they go in the green bin.
    Exploring science 2007
    Concise maths 1&2 2001
    Lifewise textbook 2006
    Make a difference 2007
    A question of faith
    Timeline
    Chrysalis 2009
    Romeo & juliet
    Fonn 1 2008
    Fonn 3 2009
    Bon travail 1 2007
    Bon travail 2 2008
    Essentials unfolded jc science H&O level
    History revise wise
    Religion " "
    The boy in the striped pyjamas--John Boyne
    Yankee girl --Mary Ann Rodman.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 greenfields10

can i have timeline and question of faith,exploring science 3rd edition..i will send postage if you could tell me how much thanks

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Sorry as there was no takers so they all went in the green bin, Shame on the schools for this waste :( bring on electronic books :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

You could have sold the Chrysalis to a bookstore, but most of the rest of the books other than the novels and revision books have been updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jordanjay

That is a shame ,I really needed timeline

Advertisement