Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joy Stick For Final Fantasy V11-Laptop

Options
  • 23-06-2011 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place to ask.

Ive decided i want to play the best RPG game ive ever played again Final Fantasy 7 last played and finished this in 2000 took me over 300 hours to complete the game. The 2 bosses one in the sand the other in the sea took me weeks to figure out.
    Anyway have the game on my laptop but want to use a joystick as i hate the buttons. Can anyone recommend a good joystick for a laptop well one that would be a good to use on a laptop for all the final fantasy games.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Any PC USB joystick will work fine. Probably the best one to get is the Xbox 360 wired pad. It will work on the 360 and on the PC.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'd recommend this...

l_05049947.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

300 hours? You suck.

You could probably use a sixaxis or dualshock 3 if you want. There is a program called Motionjoy that does it but I don't know if FFVII works with it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Dual shock 3 will definitely work but it's a pain to get set up and requires another program to get it recognised and to work. 360 pad is plug and play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭mick087

Mindkiller wrote: »
    300 hours? You suck.

You could probably use a sixaxis or dualshock 3 if you want. There is a program called Motionjoy that does it but I don't know if FFVII works with it.

Hey
    I have you know i didnt use ant cheat books at the time.
    I did it all by trial and error.
    Looks like its going to be a 360 joystick then.
    Thanks for your help everyone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement