Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamertag and Flashed Xbox

Options
  • 23-06-2011 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Just a quick question guys,

I'm happy out with my flashed Xbox that I got done recently and getting my achievements as I don't go on XBL, but if I ever have to get my drive flashed again, will I lose my current achievements, or will I just be able to recover my gamertag?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

PAU wrote: »
    Just a quick question guys,

I'm happy out with my flashed Xbox that I got done recently and getting my achievements as I don't go on XBL, but if I ever have to get my drive flashed again, will I lose my current achievements, or will I just be able to recover my gamertag?

Cheers.

If you recover your gamertag online, you will lose all 'cheevs that you got since you last signed in.

Flashing doesn't affect Gamerscore at all though.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭PAU

Thanks, I thought if it got flashed again at a later date, I might have to recover my Gamertag again and lose it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Save your gamertag on an external USB drive.

Advertisement