Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ex-Lecturers from Portobello College

Options
  • 23-06-2011 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I am currently applying for two Masters in two difference colleges. One in particular is asking for two academic references so I need to contact former lecturers. I completed my degree at Portobello College in 2004 prior to the DBS/Kaplan takeover. I have contacted DBS in relation to this query, but in the meantime I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a list of Portobello lecturers and contact details (it used to be on their old website which is now inactive). Alternatively, if anyone has an up-to-date DBS lecturers list, that'd be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 thesis.direct

It is highly unlikely that staff no longer working in an institution will write references for alumni of that institution. You can try, but it will depend on the goodwill of the individuals involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 GenSi7

That's what I was thinking. I received a reply back from one of the uni's saying they'd accept one professional/one academic or if I really couldn't get an academic from college, they'd accept two professional references.

Thanks for your reply.

Advertisement