Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cats are EVIL!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Trying to get the dog in trouble for barking or maybe driving a dog outside mad with baiting and teasing.

Oops, better think fast, I've been caught :D
    Good recovery!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭angelfire9

I saw that last night (was it on the journal.ie)

I think its BRILLIANT!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I saw this yesterday on facebook and everytime i watched it (alot) it just got funnier.

Its his reaction when he gets caught: "arf arf arf arf arf arf....ar...oh...OOOOH...reeeeoowwwww,reoooowwww, mieeeeeeow"!! :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Cats really are evil. When I was young, I befriended a stray cat. Fed it, loved it, for a few weeks. Got pretty attached. Then, on my 10th birthday, the little fecker ran away. I was having a birthday party and was having a load of friends from school over, and I was gonna show off my new cat.
    I was crushed!
    Stupid cats.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Cats really are evil. When I was young, I befriended a stray cat. Fed it, loved it, for a few weeks. Got pretty attached. Then, on my 10th birthday, the little fecker ran away. I was having a birthday party and was having a load of friends from school over, and I was gonna show off my new cat.
    I was crushed!
    Stupid cats.:mad:

Clever cat - get some grub in, get some loving, then leggit before getting mobbed by a gang of kids high on fizzy drinks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭lilsis

Ah that's hilarious. :D Clever wee fecker, I didn't even know cats could bark and his reaction is priceless!

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

that is the best thing i've seen in ages:D:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

This is exactly why I love cats!

Devious little feckers. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Posy wrote: »
    Devious little feckers. :D
    Perfect word to describe these little intriging huggle monsters! God i love them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

:D:D:D Brilliant!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement