Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

letterkenny leaving cert night

Options
  • 23-06-2011 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

i heard this morning on local radio station of serious disturbance in l/k last night
    sounded serious enough, anyone see or hear anything? sad to think young people cant celebrate finishing their exams without this s..te going on (probably by a minority of ejits)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

lovebud wrote: »
    i heard this morning on local radio station of serious disturbance in l/k last night
    sounded serious enough, anyone see or hear anything? sad to think young people cant celebrate finishing their exams without this s..te going on (probably by a minority of ejits)

It was probably no worse than any other year. Gangs of teenagers celebrating the end of their exams drinking too much and getting into trouble, nothing new there...then we have our wonderful local radio presenter who sensationalises everything and gets all the aul biddies fired up who then ring in and make up a story to try and better the caller before them.

You can probably guess i have no time for local radio (especially THAT show!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 lovebud

funnily enough i have no time for it either i just heard it on the off chance. just thought i d throw it out there .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

Actually that was the Junior Cert celebrations, as I seen the mayhem they caused with my own two eyes. Leaving Cert finishes tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Actually that was the Junior Cert celebrations, as I seen the mayhem they caused with my own two eyes. Leaving Cert finishes tomorrow.
    That would be right as such but depends on the subjects. My son finished his yesterday as did most of "his year" as he calls it apart from about 4 or 5 who are doing music.

So there would have been quite a few leaving cert students out and about last night.

muffler wrote: »
    That would be right as such but depends on the subjects. My son finished his yesterday as did most of "his year" as he calls it apart from about 4 or 5 who are doing music.

So there would have been quite a few leaving cert students out and about last night.

About 75% of students finished on Thursday the 16th and went out that night. I finished on Monday there and still haven't went out yet. The official end is Friday so I'll probably go out then.

• Advertisement

Oh dejavu

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

The official end is Friday so I'll probably go out then.
    Well go easy on the....... eat-drink-smiley-5179.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Mannix Flynn

About 75% of students finished on Thursday the 16th and went out that night. I finished on Monday there and still haven't went out yet. The official end is Friday so I'll probably go out then.

There was a crowd in Milan on Wednesday.

muffler wrote: »
    Well go easy on the....... eat-drink-smiley-5179.gif

None of that for me :D haha
    There was a crowd in Milan on Wednesday.

Aye I heard that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 lovebud

good man paul hope u have a good night when u do go to celebrate and good luck with the results

• Advertisement

Thanks lovebud :)

Advertisement