Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Investment Advice.

Options
  • 23-06-2011 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    I will have €50,000 to invest at the end of the year and am wondering if anyone can offer any good advice on where to invest it.
    The first priorty is that it is 100% secure!
    After that I am prepared to leave it in a high yield account for 10 years in order to get as high a return as possible.
    I have looked at the State Savings website and the National Solidarity Bond looks good but again my main concern is that whereever I put the €50,000 is that there is no danger of loosing it.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Have a look at itsyourmoney.ie they will give you impartial advice on savings.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭bailes

Johnire,

There are so many options that it would take too long to go through them all. From your post i take it that securing your investment is paramount and you are prepared to lock away for some time maybe a Guaranteed Bond is the answer, there are loads of them on the market.

P.m. if you are struggling on this

Advertisement