Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New "Old" Phone

Options
  • 23-06-2011 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Anyone know anywhere around that still sells fairly old, cheap phones? I know there used to be a fairly dodgy place out in bray just near the dart station but i have a feeling hes gone now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Adverts, ebay etc give you plenty of options, Is there something exact your looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭thecornflake

Moore street? i saw a shop selling 3310s ect there

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭olewy

I know there used to be a fairly dodgy place out in bray just near the dart station but i have a feeling hes gone now.

K Phone, Albert Walk, Bray. He's still there. Can't say how dodgy he is though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭olewy

Went in there today. Lots of generic items labelled with 'original' manufacturer labels (clearly counterfeit, based on packaging, condition & price). Used items over-priced. Same with 'new' items (e.g. identical phone cases, fascias & chargers available on eBay for a fraction of their prices).

No refunds on chargers or phones, whether used or not. The only thing good I can see about the shop is convenience....e.g. if you need something urgently, can't wait for delivery from eBay & don't mind paying a multiple of what you can get the item for elsewhere. Caveat emptor.

• Advertisement
Advertisement