Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLAREMORRIS FAMILY FUN DAY

Options
  • 23-06-2011 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭

This, I believe, is happening this Saturday 23rd June.

Why does it appear to be a secret?.
    Yes there are posters around town but when you're driving there is no chance to read them!!

Only found one mention on the net, after a lot of searching, and that was facebook.

Not good enough Claremorris Chamber. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

This, I believe, is happening this Saturday 23rd June.

Why does it appear to be a secret?.
    Yes there are posters around town but when you're driving there is no chance to read them!!

Only found one mention on the net, after a lot of searching, and that was facebook.

Not good enough Claremorris Chamber. :mad:

surprised its not on mid west to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Irishgoatman

irishgeo wrote: »
    surprised its not on mid west to be honest.

Me too. Haven't heard mid-west much this week so checked their web site first.

Nothing!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

I saw posters around Claremorris today too but they didn't have any right info on them. I didn't even see where in Claremorris the "Fun" was going to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Mayo Miss wrote: »
    I saw posters around Claremorris today too but they didn't have any right info on them. I didn't even see where in Claremorris the "Fun" was going to be.

they building a stage in the centre of the town all week outside ladbrokes office.

• Advertisement

Yup Mayo Miss,

That was the only one that google threw up. :confused:

At Last.

It was advertised on MidWest this morning. Bit late for anyone who has already made plans for the weekend I would have thought.

Advertisement