Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mister ebby

• 23-06-2011 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I'm a pianist and songwriter of chamber pop and piano pieces. Currently I'm recording my debut album using a studio in Dublin that has a beautiful acoustic piano.

The songs aren't all about my own life - some are inspired by novels, films, and invented characters. Others are definitely about people I've loved, and friends I've known.

I've been writing since my teens, but always focusing on playing piano for other people's music projects more than my own. Recently, however, I've devoted my energy to recording and performing my own music.

Short blurb:
    mister ebby is a pianist and songwriter, who writes chamber pop and instrumental piano pieces.

Classically trained, he honed his own piano style from spending a number of years as a session pianist for a variety of artists and genres.

He is currently recording his debut solo album, "Wires," which he is hoping to part-fund using fund:it.

Links: website | soundcloud | facebook | twitter

Advertisement