Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

in room cd/radio panel

Options
  • 23-06-2011 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

I was in a house that has a panel in every room (and speakers in the ceiling) beside the light switch that says room on/off y/n? and you use it to control a cd/changer/radio down in a kitchen cabinet, I really want to get this for my own home but I can't find it and have no idea what it's called??? Also I'll need a sparks to install it as well as lights in 4 rooms, to start asap, in maynooth and a few other little jobs in a place I'm renovating, please pm me I appreciate this may not be the forum to look for a tradesman. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

possibly a smart homes installation.
    http://www.smarthomes.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Energysavers.ie

Try a company calked Eissound.com they do a very reasonable multiroom audio system that allows you to listen to your tv, cd, computer, and fm all over the house. It's a six channel solution! A guy in Tallaght called Total Audio Visual Solutions Tavs.Ie fitted it in my sisters house and did a great job!

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭supersaint3

thanks guys good place to start :)

Advertisement